Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A brief biography:

I was born in 1947, the first of two children, in Cherokee Iowa.  My family moved to Riverside California in the middle of my sophomore year of high school where I attended Ramona High.  After graduating in 1965 I attended Riverside City College graduating with a business major with an accounting concentration.  Upon graduation from RCC I served in the U.S. Navy.  After serving Our Nation I continued my education obtaining a 2nd AA degree from RCC in Education.  I have two wonderful children a boy & a girl, and am a grandparent to 3 granddaughters.  After a life of working in the electrical wholesale industry then commercial trucking, I was disabled by a VA medical procedure.  The VA funded my opportunity to complete a bachelor’s degree in Accounting at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga where I graduated Cum Laude and was commissioned as a Revenue Agent for the U.S. Treasury Department.  Now retired I consider myself as a Gentleman Farmer tending Gardens on my mini-farm in Sequatchie County, Tennessee.

Now due to the State of Our Nation I have decided to run as an independent candidate for the 4th Congressional District of Tennessee in the 2014 Election.  I will be posting my positions on matters important to the Nation’s welfare here on this personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment